How to check the failure of CNC machining in Dongguan
As the country has become a large country of CNC machining, the technical requirements for CNC machining in Dongguan are also getting higher and higher, and the machining center is not as unfamiliar as it was in the early stage of imported processing. If it fails, it will not only need to spend money to ask an expert to maintain it, but also delay it. Up production. And now there will be some technical support for failures. We, Yadma Machinery Technology, have also released a lot of information about machining centers and spark machines on the website. Below, we will introduce you to some points and how to pay attention to failure To solve.
The positive and negative hard limit alarm of the machining center will not appear under normal circumstances. It may appear when the machine tool is operated before zero return. Because the system does not have a fixed mechanical coordinate system before zero return, it is positioned randomly, and the soft limit is invalid. Therefore, you must return to the zero point before operating the machine tool. the reason:
1. The contact of the travel switch is pressed and stuck (over travel).
2. The travel switch is damaged.
3. There is an open circuit, short circuit and no signal source in the trip switch circuit.
4. The limit stop cannot press the switch contact to the action position.
5. The PLC input point is burned out.
So if we encounter these problems in the process of using Dongguan CNC machining, how should we solve them?
1. Manually or handwheel to move away from the safe position, or clean the switch contacts.
2. Replace the travel switch.
3. Check if there is a short circuit in the travel switch circuit, and deal with it again if there is a short circuit. Check the signal source (+24V DC power supply).
4. Adjust the installation position of the travel switch so that it can be normally pressed on the switch contact to the action position.
5. Replace the input points on the I/O board, set the parameters, and modify the PLC program.