What are the requirements for assembling the beam of a four-column Hydraulic Press? It is estimated that many people can’t answer. Many people only need enough to buy such machinery and equipment, so they don’t need to assemble it, so they don’t understand, but many hydraulic press operators don’t know either. In fact, the assembly requirements of the beam still need to be paid attention to, so Ikki is here to tell you what are the requirements when assembling the beam?
- 1. When the gap between the split guide sleeve of the movable crossbeam of the four-column hydraulic press and the column is placed, the movable crossbeam should be in a comfortable condition, and the cooperation gap should conform to the rules of equipment skills: the inner gap S1 should be greater than 20% of the outer gap S2. The side of the guide sleeve should be aligned with the diagonal of the movable beam.
- 2. The vertical and horizontal horizontality of the plunger bearing surface should not exceed 0.1/1000.
- 3. When the center plunger and the movable beam are piercedly connected, if the plunger is supported by a step, the plunger step and the upper plane of the movable beam should be excellent in touch, the part of the gap should not be greater than 0.05mm, and the cumulative length of the gap should not be greater than 1/5 of the circumference; if the lower end of the plunger is used as a support, the lower end of the plunger and the movable beam should be evenly touched, and the touch area should be greater than 60%.
- 4. If the working cylinder plunger and the movable beam are connected by a spherical hinge, the contact between the spherical support seat and the beam should be excellent, and the partial gap should not be greater than 0.1mm; the spherical surface should be evenly touched, and the touch area should be greater than 70%.
- 5. If the movable beam has a spherical guide sleeve, the spherical surface should be evenly touched, and the touch area should be greater than 60%.
- 6. The tie rods used to suspend the movable beam on the lifting cylinder and the balance cylinder should have the same length for each pair, so that the movable beam is in a horizontal condition, and the touch of the joint surface of the upper and lower nuts of the tie rod and the beam is excellent.
- 7. When the movable beam is at the top position, it should be touched with the four lower nuts or bosses of the upper beam, and when it is at the bottom position, it should be touched with the four limit sleeves.
- 8. The part of the gap between the fixed end surface of the working cylinder plunger and the supporting surface of the movable beam is pierced with a 0.05mm feeler gauge, and the moving length should not exceed 1/5 of the circumference.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the requirements for the four-column hydraulic press when assembling the beam
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks