Advantages of precision CNC machining:
1. Precision CNC machining has high precision and high machining quality;
2. CNC machining can carry out multi-coordinate linkage, and can process parts with complex shapes;
3. When the machining parts of the CNC machine tool are changed, generally only the CNC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
4. CNC lathe processing itself has high precision and rigidity, can choose favorable processing amount, and high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
5. CNC numerical control lathe processing machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
6. The mass production of CNC lathe processing makes the product quality easy to control;
Disadvantages of CNC lathe processing
1. CNC lathe processing has lower requirements for the quality of the operators and higher technical requirements for the maintenance personnel.
2. The machining route of CNC machine tools is not easy to control and not as intuitive as ordinary machine tools.
3. The maintenance of the lathe is inconvenient, and the technical requirements are high;
4. The processing technology of CNC lathe is not easy to control.
All the above information is professionally provided by the fine parts processing factory for you