1. Main machine, it is the subject of precision CNC machining machine tools, including machine body, column, spindle, feed mechanism and other mechanical parts. It is a mechanical part used to complete various cutting processes.
2. The precision CNC processing device is the core of the CNC machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT display, key box, paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software, used to input digital part programs and complete the input of information Storage, data conversion, interpolation calculation and realization of various control functions. CNC lathe processing
3. The driving device, which is the driving part of the CNC machine tool actuator, including the spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feed motor, etc. Under the control of the numerical control device, it realizes the spindle and feed drive through the electric or electro-hydraulic servo system. When several feeds are linked, the processing of positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve can be completed.
4. Auxiliary devices, some necessary supporting parts of index-controlled machine tools to ensure the operation of CNC machine tools, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, chip removal devices, exchange tables, CNC turntables and CNC indexing heads, as well as cutting tools and monitoring and testing devices.
5. Programming and other ancillary equipment can be used to program and store parts outside the machine.