Precautions for the operation of the punch
Compared with traditional machining, the punching machine saves materials and energy, is more efficient, and is simple to operate. It can make products that cannot be achieved by machining through various mold applications. Therefore, its use is becoming more and more extensive. But in use, we should pay attention to these points of operation precautions.
- 1. Punch workers must learn, master the structure and performance of the equipment, be familiar with the operating procedures and obtain operating permits before they can operate independently.
- 2. Correctly use the safety protection and control devices on the equipment, and do not arbitrarily dismantle them.
- 3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the machine tool and the protective safety device are normal. The screws of the mold must be firmly installed and must not be moved.
- 4. The machine tool should be idling for 2-3 minutes before working. Check the flexibility of the foot brake and other control devices, and use it after confirming that it is normal. It should not run with illness.
- 5. The mold must be firm and firm, the upper and lower molds are aligned to ensure the correct position, and the machine tool is moved by hand to test punch (empty) to ensure that the mold is in good condition.
- 6. Pay attention to lubrication before driving, and remove all floating objects on the bed.
- 7. The operator should stand properly when the punch is taken out or when the punch is in operation. The hands and head should keep a certain distance from the punch, and always pay attention to the movement of the punch. It is strictly forbidden to chat with others.
- 8. When punching or making short and small workpieces, use special tools and do not directly feed or pick up parts by hand.
- 9. When punching or manufacturing long parts, safety racks should be set up or other safety measures should be taken to avoid digging and injury.
- 10. When single punching, the hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot brakes. You need to punch (step) once to prevent accidents.
- 11. When two or more people are working together, the person responsible for moving (stepping on) the gate must pay attention to the actions of the feeder. It is strictly forbidden to pick up the parts while moving (step on) the gate.
- 12. Stop in time at the end of the work, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool, and clean up the environment.Strictly follow the operating specifications to ensure the safety of the production site and to ensure efficient production. I hope that the relevant staff can do the above points.