Precautions for the design of the fuel tank of the four-column hydraulic machine
After determining the oil tank volume of a four-column hydraulic machine, the following points should be paid attention to when designing the structure of the oil tank.
- (1) The tank body of the four-column hydraulic machine must have sufficient strength and rigidity. It is generally welded with a copper plate of 2.5mm~4mm. For large-size fuel tanks, welding reinforcements are required.
- (2) The suction area of the oil tank of the four-column hydraulic machine must be separated from the oil return area with a baffle. The distance between the two valves should be as far as possible. Generally, one or two separators should be installed, which can increase the circulation distance of the oil and facilitate the separation and return. For dirt and bubbles caused by oil, the height of the partition is generally 3/4 of the height of the oil surface.
- (3) An oil filter should be installed on the oil suction line of the pump, and the installation method should be adopted for easy removal of the oil filter; the distance between the oil filter and the bottom valve of the tank should not be less than 20mm to prevent the sediment at the bottom of the oil tank from being sucked into the pump; The oil wave is not allowed to expose the oil surface to prevent the hydraulic pump from entraining air and generating noise.
- (4) The oil return pipe of the system should be inserted below the oil level and processed to 45. The oblique opening faces the tank wall, which is conducive to heat dissipation; the oil return pipe must be kept below the lowest level of the oil in the tank to prevent air from being brought in during oil return, and it will not violently disturb the liquid level when the flow is large; the distance between the oil return pipe and the bottom of the tank must be 2~3 times the diameter of the big pipe to avoid splashing and foaming.
- (5) The ground oil pipes of the system should be connected to the fuel tank separately as far as possible, and each control wide ground oil pipe should be above the liquid surface to avoid back pressure.
- (6) The bottom of the oil tank of the four-column hydraulic machine should have an inclination, the bottom of the tank should be a certain distance from the ground valve, and an oil drain plug should be set at the lowest point of the bottom of the tank.
- (7) After shot peening, pickling and surface cleaning of the inner wall surface of the new fuel tank, a plastic film or oil-resistant varnish that is not compatible with the working fluid can be coated. If the fuel tank is made of stainless steel, coating is not necessary. Larger capacity fuel tanks should be equipped with cleaning windows.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Precautions for the design of the fuel tank of the four-column hydraulic machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks