For crate moulds are very common product, we exported more than 100sets of these moulds all over the world per year.
There are two kinds of crates，one is open version（unsealed），the other is close version（sealed）.If you want to get two kinds crates，we could design mold with interchangeable inserts between sealed and unsealed，including the bottom side. For unsealed crate，the size of hole will according to the function of crate.
We could supply you with injection easy and fast cycle crates mould：
1. Suitable thickness，light will reduce material，heavy is not good for cooling。
2. Hot runner：common crate 4tips hot runner，for bigger one need added to 6tips,otherwise Gas trapped will be appeared. Crate mould with hot runner save labour，reduce injection pressure.
3. Steel material：2738,718H 1million（nitriding）
2344 3million （Quenching vacuum）
4. Air venting system：A.Between sliders；B.Between slider and module；C.The width of air venting slot 0.02mm；
5. Ejection way：Take off directly；Inclined top.
6. Cooling system：As close as possible to near molding face，generally below the surface 15mm position，add the inlet &output water runner，will shorten the cycle time in 30s.Shorten the cycle time：Set beryllium copper on the sprue and surface.
7. Sample inspect：a. Stacking；b. Weight ; c. strength; Surface finish.
Link to this article：How to get a perfect crate mould
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks