1. Single-sided and double-sided galvanized steel sheets: Single-sided galvanized steel sheets are expected to be weakened, that is, products that are only galvanized
on one side. It has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, painting, anti-rust treatment and processing. In order to overcome the
shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, a double-sided galvanized sheet.
2. Second, alloy, composite galvanized steel: It is made of zinc and other metals such as lead, zinc alloy or even composite plating. This steel plate has excellent rust
resistance and good coating properties.
3. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet: The steel sheet is immersed in a molten zinc bath to adhere a zinc-plated steel sheet to the surface. Recently, the continuous
galvanizing process was mainly used to produce steel prices, that is, the coiled steel sheets were continuously immersed in a zinc-plated plating tank to form galvanized
4. Galvanized steel sheet: This galvanized steel sheet is produced by electroplating and has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion
resistance is not as good as that of hot dip galvanized sheet.
5. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet: This steel sheet is also produced by hot dip method, but after it is discharged, it is heated to about 500 ° C to form an alloy coating of
zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good coating tightness and weldability.
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a trusted aluminum alloy, aluminum foil price, stainless steel price and stainless steel manufacturer, kinds of stainless steel in china.
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, and Twitter. Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Susan F.//SMC Editor
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.