Analysis of the common problems of the four-column Hydraulic Press circuit and their solutions.
- 1. Proximity switch on the four-column hydraulic press: the proximity switch is used to control the stroke of the hydraulic press, and it also plays a protective role. Proximity switches rarely have problems under our normal use.
- 2. Relay: There are many small relays in the electrical cabinet of the four-column hydraulic press, and all the action relays of the hydraulic press must work.
- 3. The solenoid coil of the solenoid cartridge valve: The solenoid coil of the solenoid cartridge valve is used for the action of the hydraulic machine. The damage or failure of the magnetic coil is generally caused by the voltage instability.
- 4. Buttons are not sensitive: Buttons that are not sensitive will basically not appear on new equipment, because the hydraulic machine will be debugged before leaving the factory, and the buttons will generally appear on old equipment.
- 5. The holding time of the hydraulic press is not useful: the holding time of the four-column hydraulic press can be adjusted. If the holding time of the hydraulic press does not reach the time set by us or does not hold the pressure, we have to look at the electrical box Whether the time relay is still working.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Common problems and solutions of the four-column hydraulic press circuit
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks