1. Failure phenomenon:
When the engine is idling, although the clutch pedal has been depressed to the end, it is difficult to shift gears and there is a sound of impact from the transmission gear. After the gear is barely engaged, the clutch pedal has not been released, and the car has been used or stalled.
Remove the clutch bottom cover, put the transmission into neutral, and depress the clutch to the end. Then, use a screwdriver to move the driven plate. If it can be dialed easily, it means that the clutch is separated well; if it cannot be dialed, it means that the clutch is not completely separated.
1. Check whether the free stroke of the clutch pedal is too large and adjust it.
2. Check whether the height of the separation lever is the same and whether it is too low.
Toggle the release fork under the car, make the front end of the release bearing lightly lean against the inner end surface of the release lever, and turn the clutch one round to check. If the inner end of the release lever can not be in contact with the release bearing at the same time, it indicates the height of the release lever. Inconsistent, should be adjusted.
If the height of the separation lever is the same, but the separation is still not complete, check the height of the lever. Adjust the separation levers to the same height. If they can be separated completely, it means the original adjustment is improper or excessively worn. After adjusting the release lever, the free stroke of the clutch pedal must be readjusted.
3. If the separation is still not complete after the above adjustment is normal, remove the clutch and check whether the driven disk is reversed, whether it is difficult to move axially, whether the main driven disk is warped, whether the separation lever screw is loose, and the floating pin Whether it falls off.
4. For the newly riveted friction plate clutch, check whether the driven disc and the friction plate are too thick. If it is too thick, a gasket can be added between the clutch cover and the flywheel.
5. For hydraulically driven clutches, in addition to the above inspections, check whether the brake fluid is lacking, whether the pipeline leaks, and exhaust the air in the hydraulic system.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Briefly introduce the troubleshooting method of the clutch
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank