- 1. Simple operation, convenient for mass production, and easy to realize mechanization and automation.
- 2. The precision metal stamping processing function is relatively stable, and the stamping parts have better interchangeability.
- 3. Compared with castings and forgings, it has the characteristics of thinness, uniformity, lightness and strength.
- 4. Fine metal stamping is a processing method with high production efficiency and high material utilization rate, which can generally reach 70-85%.
- 5. Using precision stamping, the precision of stamping parts can reach the micron level, and the repeatability is high, the standard is common, and it can stamp out holes, bosses, etc.
Link to this article：Advantages of precision metal stamping
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks